Information Technology for Education (konwersatorium) - 2018/2019
mgr Piotr Szuryga
Faculty of Social Sciences - Instytut Pedagogiki
Number of hours (week/semester):
Language of instruction:
C1 - Presentation of modern tools of information technology.
C2 - Education students\' skills and the use of selected information technology tools used in educational work.
C3 - Presentation of the selection of appropriate classes of tools to solve specific tasks in the teacher\'s work.
C4 - Presentation of modern models of e-learning based on Web 2.0 platforms.
W1 - Basic knowledge of operating a computer system running under the operating system MS Windows / Linux / MacOS.
KNOWLEDGE: K_W08, K_W12,
SKILLS: K_U04, K_U05,
SOCIAL COMPETENCES (ATTITUDES): K_K01, K_K08
- Practical exercises
- Method of project
Course content description
1. Basic definitions related to information technology: data, information, knowledge, systems, modeling, information society, e-Poland, e-Pułap, software licenses, computer crime.
2. Basics of computer system architecture.
3. IT tools to support information retrieval.
4. IT tools to support the development and processing of quantitative research results.
5. IT tools to support multimedia presentations.
6. IT tools to support multimedia presentations based on the concept of mind maps.
7. IT tools to use as a teaching aid.
8. Models of distance education based on e-learning platforms.
9. Data security.
10. Web 2.0 platforms.
11. The directions of development of information society.
Forms of assessment
The student does not know the basic tools of information technology used in educational work. A student can not handle the elementary level basic tools used in educational work.
The student knows the basic tools of information technology used in the teacher\'s work. Student is able to handle at the elementary level basic tools used in the teacher\'s work with the help of the teacher.
The student knows the basic tools of information technology used in the teacher\'s work. Student is able to handle the basic tools used in educational work. The student can choose the appropriate class tools for specific tasks.
The student knows the basic tools of information technology used in the teacher\'s work. Student is able to handle the advanced stage of the basic tools used in educational work. The student can choose the appropriate class tools for specific tasks. Students in a creative way solve the problems.
Students do projects in class.
Required reading list
1. Sysło M.M.,Standardy przygotowania nauczycieli w zakresie technologii informacyjnej i informatyki,
1. Dziewoński M., OpenOffice 3.x PL. Oficjalny podręcznik, Helion 2009
2. Jaronicki A., ABC MS Office 2013 PL, Helion 2013
3. Lenar P., Sekrety skutecznych prezentacji multimedialnych. Wydanie II rozszerzone, Helion 2011
4. Regel W., Podstawy statystyki w Excelu, Helion 2009
Field of study: Pedagogy
Course listing in the Schedule of Courses:
Year II - Semester 3
Number of ECTS credits: 2
Form of assessment: Grade